One of our goals here at Rescue Ridge is to find the right fit between pet and person(s) to complete the family. Therefore, we have the following policies in place to ensure that our animals are safe and happy.
Prior to adoption, we ask that you complete an online adoption application
If you are interested in Fostering, please complete the Foster Application, and then email to email@example.com . http://rescueridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/RR_foster__application_INTA.pdf
- Adoption fees range from about $200-$400. These fees often do not cover the expense for the care the animal has received. In addition to expert care, we spay or neuter all animals that come through our rescue.
- Please provide your veterinarian’s name and phone number, if applicable, for our convenience in calling for a reference. If you do not have a veterinarian, we require at least three personal references.
- If you rent your home, we must verify with your landlord that you are permitted to have animals.
- If any of your references are unavailable when we call, your application approval will be delayed until we are able to reach them.
- There may be variations of application needs for a specific animal.
- Once your application is approved, you will sign the contract. You will be given a copy of the contract, along with documentation of your pet’s shot records and known medical history. This is of utmost importance for the continued care of your pet. Our animals are spayed and neutered and up-to-date on routine shots. Rescue Ridge holds adoption events, posts our animals on Petfinder.com, posts flyers and works through our extensive network of animal rescue friends. Reference checks and home checks are performed on potential adopters before an adoption is finalized. All of our adopted animals must be returned to Rescue Ridge if the owner is unable to keep the animal for any reason.